Saturday, March 10, 2012

Jazz Tribute at Lladro 43 W. 57th Street NYC







I don't usually promote other sites or artwork, but as a singer/artist I enjoy all forms; this past Thursday evening I attended a tribute to jazz legend musicians David Sanborn, Michel Camilo and Kenny Barron by The Jazz Foundation at the magnificent flagship boutique of Lladro fine art sculpture/figurines - 43 W. 57th Street.

During the reception the musicians were honored with a new limited edition Jazz trio sculpture Lladro that was absolutely beautiful.


I have attached another sculpture which was located on the mezzanine. These two soccer players I found of interest, for the intensity, passion and movement that I could almost feel sweat falling from their brows...and the enthusiasm at which soccer is played.

The musicians that were there also made the evening just swing with Spanish guitarist Ximo Tebar.

No comments:

Post a Comment